- January: Start the year as a digital Nomad in Prague (2 weeks), rebrand my blog for Life Hacking, Growth Hacking & Travel Hacking. Go back to the gym 🙂
- February: Launch Make it Run, market it and make some sales.
- March: Recover from my sprained ankle, speak on at least 1 podcast, Facebook Live and Conference.
- April: Get ready for the running season, create my first paid product
- May: Get back to commuting exclusively by bike, run a half-marathon, put a sales funnel for my paid product in place
- September: Work from Europe (France, Portugal, Holland, Czech Republic) + attend 2 weddings
- January: Work on a guest post strategy in and out of my blog
- February: Website makeover with new theme, HTTPS & AMP-ready
- March: Quit my job & become a digital nomad
- April: First month as digital nomad in Thailand, pass my PADI and attend full-moon
- May: Explore & work from northern Thailand, Myanmar, Laos & Cambodia
- June: Explore & work from Vietnam
- July: Explore & work from Indonesia & France
- August: Back to Montreal & start of a new project (!!!)
- September: Launch of the Growth Interview Series
- October: Having my startup accelerated & short trip in Europe
- November: Host a MTL+ECOMMERCE panel & participate in a soccer league
- December: It’s time for a website redesign!
- January: Workout each morning & transition to a more permanent expat status in Canada
- February: I’m taking a month off alcohol with #SoberFebruary
- March: Relaunch my blog with an event growth hacking guide & newsletter
- April: Finish up MTL+ECOMMERCE transactional website & launch a side project of my own
- May: Pick up swimming 2-3 times / week
- June: Bike to work everyday (2 x 6 km)
- July: Try new content channel a.k.a. podcast
- August: Structure +ECOMMERCE for expansion
- September: Start blogging every week & build my email list
- October: Read 30 minutes per day
- November: Focus on my blog posts promotion
- December: Improve blog SEO
- January: Meditate once a day with headspace app.
Currently doing twice 10 minutes per day.
- February: I’m taking a month off alcohol with
- March: I registered for my 1st Spartan Race and am sticking to 3 trainings a week.
- Update: it went really well as you can see here!
- April: Run a MTL+ECOMMERCE solo
- May: Participate to a Business reading club panel
- June: Find a job in growth hacking!
- I’m now a growth hacking consultant for Yellow Pages Canada.
- July: Western USA 4’000 km road trip
- August: Visit 9 European countries in 3 weeks with Interrail
- September: Find a martial art and begin training
- Update : it’s Krav Maga
- October: Beginning of new project, more soon!
- November: Plan holidays in Europe
- December: get my Krav Maga yellow belt & finish my M.Sc. Ecommerce at HEC Montréal