Hi there! If you’re here, it means you’re interested in writing a guest post for my blog. While I’m really excited about other people writing for my website, I also need to make sure every new blog post meets certain quality & consistency criteria.
- Send me topic ideas before drafting anything
- Make sure the topic is related to growth hacking, productivity & life hacks, blogging, events or personal branding
- Create original, evergreen content
- Create substantial content (aim for more than 1500 words), backed by sources & research
- No sales pitch or affiliate links allowed (only one link to a sales page allowed in the blog post)
- The content of your blog post should be actionable
- Make sure the images you want to use are right-free
- When in doubt, link to an outside resource to provide context
- Accept that I have final editorial call
- Respect the structure and format of my blog (here is an example of a guest post)
- Send your article as a WordPress-ready HTML file
- Have the links open in a new tab (here’s how)
How to get started
- Be active in my network: tweet me, comment on my blog post, etc… Make sure I know you before you ask to guest post.
- Get in touch with me at email@example.com with the subject “Guest Post on AmbroiseDebret.com” and propose 3-5 topic ideas
- We’ll figure it out from there!